SCL Health strives to publish comments and respond to questions in a timely manner, but there may be a delay from the time you post your comment and the time it is published. All comments are reviewed before being published. While we believe in transparency and encourage an open dialogue among our associates, comments that are disrespectful to individuals, put our organization at risk, or contain material of an inappropriate nature will not be published. Anonymous posts are discouraged and generally will not be published.
SCL Health News welcomes comments and opinions on any story or content we publish. Comments and viewpoints will generally be published as is, with the following exceptions:
- Comments that contain profanity, personal insults, or similarly unprofessional content
- Solicitations, advertisements or spam presented as a comment
Included here are some helpful best practices for people who want to comment or engage with us on social media:
- Be Yourself –> Let people know who you are and make it clear when you’re expressing your personal viewpoints.
- Be Respectful –> Treat people as you’d want to be treated, even those with whom you disagree.
- Be Honest and Accurate–> Comments can live on forever and be shared across the internet, so be sure what you say is truthful and correct.
- Be Valuable –> Bring a new idea, perspective, or piece of information to the conversation. Don’t just repeat what’s been said.
- Be Aware –> Act as if anything you write could end up in the news or on the first page of a Google search.
- Be Transparent –> An associate’s affiliation with SCL Health should not be hidden. Disclose conflicts of interest.
Everyone has a story to tell. What’s yours? SCL Health News welcomes guest submissions, including articles, photos and videos. If you would like to contribute content for SCL Health News, you can email your ideas to anyone from the editorial staff. Not a writer or photographer? That’s OK, too. Just tell us what’s on your mind, and we’ll take it from there.